Studio Assistant Vacancy
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic assistant to help us at our busy architectural design studio in Bloomsbury.
Primarily working alongside the studio manager, the ideal candidate will have excellent organisational and communication skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
The role will involve:
- Greeting studio guests and clients
- Answering telephone calls in a polite and professional manner, transferring calls and taking clear and accurate messages
- Receiving and distributing post; franking outgoing mail and taking items to the post office
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Setting up for meetings, organising meeting room refreshments & lunches
- Ordering supplies for the office
- Helping with press loan send outs & returns
- Maintaining overall tidiness and appearance of the studio
- Photocopying and binding project plans and document
Please send your CV and covering letter along with availability to:
Zoe Wightman, Ben Pentreath & Associates, 3 Lamp Office Court, London WC1N 3NF
or by email to: email@example.com
Regrettably owing to volume of applications it will only be possible to contact successful applicants for interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer.