Pentreath & Hall | Assistant Shop Manager
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm - £15.50 per hour.
We are looking for a self-motivated, friendly and responsible person to assist with the day-to-day operations of our renowned homewares, decorative accessories and antiques shop. They will work closely with the Shop Manager to help with the running of Pentreath & Hall’s shop, website and stock room. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and hardworking salesperson, with excellent focus and attention to detail. This position will provide room to grow within the company, and is suited to someone who is kind, committed, has a good sense of humour, and is looking for long-term job stability as part of a small, friendly team.
- First & foremost to provide excellent customer service.
- To always keep shop, stock room and dispatch units organised and tidy.
- To operate the till & take sale transactions, handling cash, credit/debit cards and daily cashing up.
- To learn about shop products & provide customers with comprehensive product information.
- To deal with telephone and email enquiries quickly and professionally.
- Have an understanding and ability to work in line with brand messaging and tone of voice.
- Assisting in the maintenance of merchandising/visual directives, adhering to company guidelines/expectations.
- To demonstrate flexibility in order to meet shop needs.
- To help packing and dispatching online orders.
- Supporting management with any other duties that may arise.
Please send your covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
Application deadline: Friday 30th June