Hours: 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday & Thursday), 9am – 6pm - £12.50 per hour.
We are looking for a self-motivated and responsible person to help with the day-to-day operations of Pentreath & Hall’s stockroom. This role is suited to someone active with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude. They will work closely with the Shop Manager and Assistant Shop Manager to provide consistent support as part of a small, friendly team. Our ideal candidate will be kind, hardworking and committed to the role.
- First & foremost to keep the stock room and dispatch units organised, clean, and tidy at all times.
- To demonstrate flexibility in order to meet stock room needs.
- Ferrying products between the shop and stockroom.
- Ensuring that products are accurately labelled, accessible, and available.
- Packing and dispatching online orders.
- Ensuring all products are safely packaged.
- Conducting stock takes of inventory.
- Supporting management with any other duties that may arise.
- Understanding and working in line with brand messaging and tone of voice.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries efficiently and professionally.
Please send your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably owing to volume of applications it will only be possible to contact successful applicants for interview.
Application deadline: Wednesday 7th September