Pentreath & Hall Ltd Manager
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm.
Occasional Saturdays along with the odd late-night event.
To manage the day-to-day running of the Pentreath & Hall shop. The role requires someone with great operational skills and the energy, passion and innovation to maintain our ongoing reputation; both visually through the shop and through exceptional customer service. Attention to detail is essential.
- First & foremost to provide excellent customer service.
- To keep shop & stock clean & tidy at all times.
- To manage shop assistant’s daily routine.
- To carry out regular visual merchandising of shop stock.
- To operate the till & take sale transactions handling cash, credit/debit cards, daily cashing up, weekly banking etc.
- To learn about shop products & provide customers with product information.
- To deal with telephone and email enquiries.
- To carry out regular stock checks and re-ordering.
- To report daily & weekly sales to the management.
- To organize and manage P&H evening events.
- Maintain contact database and assist with the P&H newsletter.
- To prioritise workload.
Please send your C.V. with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Sunday 18th February.