Pentreath & Hall | Shop Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a friendly, self-motivated and responsible person to help with day-to-day operations of Pentreath & Hall shop and stock room.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced and hardworking salesperson, with focus and attention to detail, and a love of working collaboratively with a small, friendly team.
The sales assistant will work closely in unity with the shop manager and will be responsible for the following:
- First & foremost to provide excellent customer service.
- To always keep shop, stock room and dispatch units organised and tidy.
- To operate the till & take sale transactions handling cash, credit/debit cards, daily cashing up.
- To learn about shop products & provide customers with comprehensive product information.
- To professionally and quickly deal with telephone and respond to email enquiries.
- Have an understanding and ability to work in line with brand messaging and tone of voice.
- Assisting in the maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives adhering to the Company guidelines/expectations.
- To demonstrate flexibility in order to meet shop needs.
- To help packing and dispatching online orders.
- Supporting management with any other duties that may arise.
Hours would be 9am-6pm five days a week, including Saturdays £12.50/hour.
Please apply with a covering letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday 18th July